Tuesday, April 12, 2016

                                                            The Ten Tips for being More truthful
1) Make a commitment to tell the truth
Always tell the truth, it will help clean your conscience and it will always be the right thing to do.
                                                           
                                            "Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."
2) Tell someone about your commitment
I disagree with this statement because I am a person who would prefer keeping things to herself. "Fake it till' you make it."
3) Think before you give a dishonest answer, explanation, sarcasm, or reason.
Always make sure to double think about what you are about to say. Remember that thinking twice is better.
                                                         
           "Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
4) Be careful of when and how you use exaggeration, sarcasm, or irony.
Although i am a person who likes to kid around, there are times that one has to think of their limits. One has to be careful of what they say and the circumstance.
                                                            Image result for think twice before you speak
                                     5) Be careful not to twist the truth or leave out part of it.
                                                        Image result for truth
                                          "Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
6) Don't indulge in little white lies.
"Don't lie, just don't lie, stay honest and avoid problems."
                                                
7) Watch out for silent lies.
8) When you catch yourself lying, throw your mouth into reverse
                                                       Image result for when you catch yourself lying
                 "You can run with a lie, but you can't hide from the truth. It will catch you!"
         Make sure to just not lie, at some point point it will catch up to you and you'll regret doing so.
9) Talk to yourself
Talking to yourself is a very handy thing to do. For instance, I am always talking to myself whether it is to make a decision or just to do it. It helps me at times make decisions because although I can be mentally debating something as soon as I say it out loud to myself, it helps me realize how dumb the situation is or how to fix my decision. It helps me make my decisions.  Sometimes talking to oneself is better than talking to others. Talking to myself helps me realize that if I were to lie, from a different perspective I wouldn’t like that as another person. That is why talking to yourself is possibly the best tip for being more truthful.
                                                                          
     “Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.”
Talking to yourself also helps you feel better. Although it may sound a bit dumb, it can help boost your own self-esteem.
10) Treat yourself when you tell the truth
Make sure to always tell the truth. If needed from time to time treat yourself although I don't necessarily agree with this statement. You shouldn't be encouraged to tell the truth by earning something. Instead we should just be honest and tell the truth.
                                                            Reflection:
 The ten tips for being more truthful is an important set of tips that everyone should use in their lives. Being an honest person is important to building up character. Everyone digs a person who is truthful and yet isn't too truthful. An example being when a person is way too honest that they end up saying rude things and hurting peoples feelings.
                                                         Image result for being honest
"Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile."
the ten tips benefit me in making me a better person in which people can come too because they know I will be completely honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment